Our ACGME ID is #1201400650.
US Citizen or permanent resident–We are not able to sponsor any visas.
Current medical student with successful score on Step 1 prior to application and successful score on COMLEX and/Step 2 CK and CS prior to Match list submission.
Prior graduates from medical school with a graduation date preferred to be 2016 or later with successful passage of Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS and successful passage of Step 3.
Interview Selection Criteria
Interested applicants should apply through ERAS and will be selected for an interview based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to Family Medicine
- Performance in Medical School
- Performance on USMLE and/or COMLEX exams
- Commitment to Practice in the Hawaiian Islands or US Pacific Territories and Affiliated Nations, Outside of an Urban Center
- Academic Credentials
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Professional goals consistent with the mission of the Residency Program
Applicants selected for an on-site interview will be notified through ERAS.
Interviews will take place on Thursday evening and Fridays from late October through mid-January.